Index of all namespaces
Development tool panel for Om
Some stuff I have found useful with developing Om applications. Om instrumentation stuff is originally from Circle CI: Instrumenting Om Component.
core-ns offers a quick and easy way to use om-dev-tools but you could also manually use provided stuff and e.g. use your own UI.
Jar should contain files
om-dev-tools/om-dev-tools.less. You can serve the css files and refer than from your
index.html. If you are using LESS tool which reads imports from classpath, like boot-less or lein-less4j, you can
- History navigation (om-dev-component)
- Copy & paste state
- Would it be possible to run (some parts of) this on Chrome dev tools?
- State tree should probably use a protocol to determine how to display different types
- Use as few deps as possible
- [ ] Remove cljs-time
- [ ] Remove om-tools and sablono, or maybe just sablono?
- [ ] Remove bootstrap dependancy from styles
- Styling could use work
Copyright © 2015 Metosin Oy
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.