Index of all namespaces
Tuck: a simple helper for UI folding
Tuck helps you fold away those reset!s and swap!s from your UI views.
Tuck is a minimalistic helper library for UI folding in Reagent. Tuck defines a protocol for events and how they are processed and provides a simple way to send events from UI code to be processed.
Tuck can be used at any level (not just at the app root): simply pass tuck a reagent atom and a component.
Tuck is heavily inspired by Petrol but is even lighter and has no dependencies (aside form Reagent itself).
- Added: debugger supports watches
- Fixed: debugger state handling improvements
Version 0.4.4 (2018-03-01)
- Added: new (somewhat) experimental
define-eventmacro for defining the record and implementation in one go
Version 0.4.3 (2017-10-20)
- Performance improvement: Evaluate options once during component creation.
Version 0.4.2 (2017-10-09)
- Bugfix: Fix binding of current-send-function
Version 0.4.1 (2017-06-28)
Minor fix release
- change clojure.spec namespaces to .alpha suffixed
- allow 0 or more args to send-async! fn (#4)
Version 0.4 (2017-04-19)
Support clojure.spec validation of app state. Add options map as 3rd argument that can specify new options:
Clone this repo and run “lein figwheel dev” in the examples folder.